Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Diane & Carolien’s Weekly Zentangle Challenge #5: Tangle with M-N-O

This week is Challenge #5, the Alphabet challenge of M-N-O. We have to use tangles starting with the letters M,N & O in our drawing. It’s our choice to only use patterns with these letters or to add some others as well.

I have used
Maryhill by Betsy Wilson,
Me-Three by Cindy Pope,
Niuroda by Tina-Akua Hunziker,
Omen by Gael Shepherd,
Oolo by Amelie Liao and
Ozzie by Linda Dawson

Here's my tile.


Hope you liked it.
Let's keep tangling! 

6 comments:

  1. I love your circle layout. The way you created the tangles makes me think of a formal garden with paths in between each intricately laid out space. Very nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I great design and done so very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree this looks like a formal garden - what fun with all these circles!! Lovely!! Thank you for joining in!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/05/my-diane-caroliens-m-n-o-challenge-entry/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made Me-three big and added tangles inside the areas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your use of Me Three. Great tile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant idea using me-three as a string! Beautiful tile.

    ReplyDelete