Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2015

"It's a String Thing" #116



In this week's "It's a String Thing" #116, Adele has shared that  October 30 is National Candy Corn Day in the US.
Now I had never heard of 'Candy Corn' before. I googled it out, and learnt that it is a very popular and some nice looking candy!! I must remember to ask my cousin to get some from US when she visits us. :) 

Zentangle has brought people from across the globe sharing not just their tangle experiences but also their culture. And this I think is a fantastic thing.

Anyway, getting back to this week's challenge, the selected String is 
String#095 by Sandra Hart 
and the tangles ~
Chartz by Maria Thomas, Zentangle® co-founder
Cadent by Maria Thomas, Zentangle® co-founder
Cracked by Lori Howe
Confettus by Angie Shade 


I took the liberty of erasing some of the String lines, so it looks like my Candy corn are stacked atop each other. 
I am still learning how to shade my tiles. I feel I have done more shading than tangling on this one :)

Here's my tile


Let's keep tangling!

The challenge can be viewed on Adele Bruno's blog
The tiles entered for this challenge are published on Mondays on the same blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment