Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

Diva's Weekly Challenge #248: "Give the Gift of Zentangle"


This year's final Diva Challenge will be to give the gift of Zentangle! 

I created one for my 2 year old son's play-and-stay group's coordinator Sophia. We moved to UK in Aug 2015. The move was more difficult for my son. She has been helping him a lot to adjust in the new environment.


I was also planning on giving tangled Christmas cards to all the other mums in the group. I have been working on these over the weekend. I hope they like them.


Let's keep tangling!

You can view the other entries for the challenge on Diva's blog

12 comments:

  1. These are wonderful I know everyone will love them. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Thank You tile....it inspired me to do some of my own. And pretty Christmas trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super designs.....Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they will all be soooo pleased! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are bound to like them, they are all wonderful. How thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything made from the heart like these are sure to please. Your friends will love the beautiful pieces you made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tiles! I am sure all will be happy to receive them! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work! Love the x-mas tree ZIAs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! I wish you a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete