Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

"It's A String Thing!"#122

"It's a String Thing" #122, Adele provided a String of her creation TanglePatterns String #122 and tangles selected are
Verdigogh, a Zentangle® original tangle by Zentangle® co-founder Maria Thomas
Kuke by CZT® Katy Abbott
63Y by CZT® Hsin-Ya Hsu  

I decided to do Verdigogh along the String line, 63Y in the circle and Kuke all over.

I have used Staedtler fine color liners keeping in with the festive mood. I also used gold glitter gel pen to do some CO2.( I just love this tangle!!)

Here's my tile. You can not see the sparkle of the glitter pen though.



I tried taking one more in this angle to see if the glitter will show up, but this too is not clear enough.

Let's keep tangling!

The tiles entered for this challenge are published on following mondays on Adele Bruno's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment