Pages

Friday 18 December 2015

"It's A String Thing!"#123

For "It's a String Thing" #123, Adele selected TanglePatterns String #123 by Kim English

This week's tangles include:
Daviso by CZT® Katie Crommett - I had never done 'Daviso' before. 
I used Linda Farmer's tip of using a diamond grid to draw Daviso. Very helpful I must say
Holiday Ornaments by CZT® Suzanne McNeill  - this is one of my favorites!!

I was down with Flu from Monday so I had lots of tries with this combination. My husband was so sweet to do all the cooking!! :)

Here are my tiles. 
First tile I did , the circles in the String looked perfect to be the holiday ornaments.

On the second attempt, I wanted to use Daviso in the circles.

Third attempt, I just did Holiday ornaments along the string line.

What fun it was!! Not the Flu but the tangling!!
Let's keep tangling!

The tiles entered for this challenge are published on following Monday on Adele Bruno's blog

1 comment:

  1. Your work is beautiful! I love the variations and depth each tile shows.

    ReplyDelete