Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

Diva's Weekly Challenge#252-""String Theory: Tangle within a tangle"

This week's challenge is to use a tangle as our string.

I chose one of my favorite among the weave tangles, W2(Warp and Weft). 
So this is my String tile.


I used Arukas, Onamato and W2 as tangles. W2 inside W2.. yes like inception.. mathematically speaking its like recursion..

Here's my tile before and after shading.



Let's keep tangling!!

You can view the other entries for the challenge on Diva's blog



16 comments:

  1. Very, very nice. You picked an excellent tangle within which to tangle. Thanks for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice. You picked an excellent tangle within which to tangle. Thanks for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike, I wondered about tangling W2 too but changed my mind at the last minute. You did a beautiful job with it, especially the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tile. Reminds me a bit of Christmas. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.... Surprise.... Same string like I used, same idea..! I love our tile, it is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow. Very cool. Geometric and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautifully done. Kind of fractal-like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the geometric look of this tile. Clever construction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tile. It appeals to my sense of "rightness"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tile! Love the choices of tangles you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tile! I used W2 as well. It's a great pattern to tangle within. Your tile is so beautifully balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tile. Besides a great post for the challenge, including the different photos is also an excellent way of demonstrating the difference shading can make.

    ReplyDelete
  13. W2 was a great choice for your string. And the tangles you used inside look beautiful. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete